Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 35 #1

I am sitting here listening to Zeke's heartbeat, what wonderful sounds. He is doing well, I have had a few contratctions this morning, they woke me up at 5 but they are irregular and nothing to worry about for now. I am feeling good today, as I do most days, I hope Zeke feels as well as I do. Mom is still here and Lisa and Tommy are coming to visit today. Today I plan to finish the rest of the third book in the Twighlight series, the final book doesn't come out until August, so I guess I need some ideas about what to read next. I haven't read more than two books front to back in my whole life and this is my third 500 page book, just never had this kind of time on my hands I suppose. Before I was always so busy, strange that all of that stuff can wait now I bet it could've waited before. I think after all this is over I will try to simplify my life and really enjoy it instead of flying through it. Well enough of that...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi this is stephanie cheshier one of ms.oziers student just to llet u know all my hopes are with u and i always thank of u and it makes me fell good to know that your baby is doing ok all my thoughts are with u

Manda said...

Hey girl I like what you have done to the page!! Once again I am so glad to hear that you both or maybe all three are doing so well!! It is crazy how you think you could just never live with out these things and then one day you have to and it turns out to not be so bad.
Just think June is almost gone and July will be here and gone before we know it! So maybe the wait won't feel so long on your end any way.
Hopes and prayers from the Bangs' family! If I come across any good books I will let you know! Love you!!

alisia said...

Hello Jill and family, I am so glad that you are doing so well. I have been praying for you. Sounds like you are focused on what is important. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to getting to know you better in the next school year. Lisa is keeping me posted on your progress and I hear that she is bringing you some "comfort" food today.

Julie said...

Jillian, what kind of books do you prefer? I have all kinds: romance, christian romance (these are really good),mystery/suspense, classics, and many others. Let me know and I can easily round them up and send them through Chan. I personally love Little Women (and it has a couple of sequels that are also great)! Glad you're feeling well. Thoughts and prayerss, Julie Keton