Well today has been filled with visitors. I believe he had 21 today, LOL. He did better with the visitors today, in days past they have kept him awake but he did better today! He is still eating well, still praying for a BM though. This will be our first Sunday at home, how we would love to take him to church tomorrow, but I guess we will wait a few weeks until the doc says he can be out in public. Nothing else new today, more tomorrow.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey guys,
I just found out that you were keeping up with the blog. I love the pic of Zeke. He has changed so much in the last few weeks. I can't wait to see him in person, but I will wait until you can bring him out in public. Know that we are still thinking about you and are very proud of you. See you soon.
Post a Comment