Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Miracle--Meet Zeke Allan Church!


8 comments:

Jennifer Neal said...

Tears of joy have filled my heart and soul. He is precious, I am so proud of you guys. What a miracle. I haven't had to leave my girls at the hospital, but you have to leave them in all situatations during their life time. God will give you the peace and reassurance that you need. You guys have done a wonderful job and now it is time for you to get the rest that you need, so that you can bring him home and love him to death. We love you guys.

Julie said...

I guess we are all up late crying tonight! He is beautiful and so BIG. Ben had to stay an extra night in the hospital (without me) and I remember standing beside his little bed and crying over having to leave him. I will be praying for strength for you and Dustin and for your safe return to your precious little miricale baby. Congratulations!

Manda said...

Jill he is too sweet! He (and you and dustin) have already proven you can make it through anything, so I am sure you will make it through this as well. You have so much love and support it's unreal, I miss that about a small town. I can't wait to meet him in person! I am glad he is finally here. Love and prayers!!
~Manda~

Nikki said...

He is such a cutie. Congratulations. I am glad that things seem to be looking up for the three of you and your families. I will keep praying for all of you.

Janet's Thoughts said...

Dustin and Jill,

He is so beautiful. I cannot wait until you are all home!!!! God has blessed us all with Zeke's birth. So, on behalf of the Parnell family, welcome Zeke Allan Church!!!! Let the spoiling begin!!!!!

ashley said...

Jill,

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so glad he is breathing on his own and I can't wait to meet him!!!

Love ya,

Be sure and rest while you can!

Ashley

amber leann said...

I am still amazed at your strength and courage, and am so glad to hear that you are gorifying God for all of the miracles. Zeke is going to be the most amazing child ever and you guys will be the best parents! Congrats to a family that is truly blessed by God and his work.

nicolerreid said...

Dustin and Jillian, just wanted to tell you both congratulations! He is beautiful! (I have to say he looks like Dustin to me!) I hope it won't be long before he gets to come home to his cute nursery!
nicole (crawley) reid