Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 85





What a wild night! It started around 11 last night with contractions that were more painful than usual. They put me on the monitors, a new resident came in to see me, but he didn't make us go to l&d. I contracted all night until around 6 this morning, then I went to sleep for a couple hours before it was time to move. We moved upstairs around 9 and I went to get my ultrasound. Zeke was very awake at ultrasound and got all his points quickly without being poked, which I loved. Our new room is good! Today we have been resting from last night.


Our nursery is now painted and ready for furniture. Dustin and I can't wait to put our crib together and add a few finishing touches when we get home! Rachel, Bryan, Abbi, and Robert did a great job and we REALLY appreciate it. I have added some pics for you to see!

6 comments:

Ginger & Emma said...

Go Zeke! Way to get those points! He's probably excited about the paint in his nursery. Well, probably not, but we are! The room looks great!

Unknown said...

The nursery is going to be so cute!

You are definitely one for the residents to go back and discuss! You may be a one and only case. They will probably write books about you! You have been keeping a journal, haven't you?

Happy 33 weeks today...I can't believe that in less than a week, you will be holding that precious little baby. I can't wait to get to see him, and then to get to HOLD him! Hope you have plenty of company to keep you busy this weekend!

Rachel Moss said...

Hey,
Havn't got to read all week, how come you havn't told me about you March of Dimes team? That is a great idea, you know we are signing up!
Talk to you in a bit...
Rachel

CBoyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CBoyd said...

The room looks great! Just wanted to let you know that we are still thinking of you. It won't be long and you will get to see precious Zeke! I bet you can't wait. God has definitely been on your side. Hope you have a good weekend.
Christy

Jennifer Neal said...

The nursery looks great! One more week and your wait will be over. We are so proud of you guys, your faith and strength has given us all encouragement and you have built up our faith through your trial. Someone once said, " God can change your circumstance, but sometimes he just wants to see how you will react to your situation." You guys truly pass the test and have shown what true faith is. Thanks for the inspiration and the example of faith. Our prayers continue to be with you .
Jennifer