Today has been a good day, Zeke is moving around really good today, he has been a sleepy boy lately. He did pretty good on his ultrasound, but has been moving alot since then too. Our nursery is coming right along, thanks to Rachel and Bryan. It is painted red on top and white on bottom and will have a chair rail in between. I just saw a pic and it looks really good guys! When we go home in 12 days or so, we will be able to get the furniture in there and we will be ready for Zeke. Not that the furniture matters, he will be in his bassinet for a while in our room. We are glad that it will be painted and fume free when he gets to come home. I will be happy as long as the nursery is finished by the end of the year, he won't know the difference anyways! We picked a pediatrician today and called to make sure they would take him. They said they would and told me to fax his records every day or so from the NICU to them so he could be ready for him. The best part is Angie will be our nurse, expect some phone calls Ang, lol! The days are going by slower and slower, but I am still trying to remember to savor every moment of the pregnancy cause I know I will miss those little kicks! God has been such a blessing to us and I know it is because of the large amount of prayers that have went up for us, thanks to everyone who is praying it means more than you will ever know. Have a good evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
YEAH! Thanks, Rachel and Bryan. I know that makes you feel so good to have the paint on the walls. Your bedding is going to look great on the bed. I looked at it again today at Mom's. I really like it, a lot! Glad you made a pediatrician choice that you are happy with; I'm sure that is a relief. Hang in there, you'll see Zeke's precious face before you know it. Love to all...
Keep going, just a few more days, and you life will truely change forever.
Jennifer
I'm glad it was Brian and Rachel at the house; mom was worried and I had to call Chan to find out what was going on over there!LOL You have your own Ms. Kravitz watching out for your place! The countdown is truly here--get lots of rest these last few days! Julie
Jill, do you know Ms. Kravitz or are you too young to know her? I love it Julie, thanks for the laugh!
Jill,
We are counting down with you. Have a wonderful weekend. We will be checking your blog next week. Love, BCC, Mark, Lind & Tammy
Post a Comment