Gosh, how time flies, I can't believe we celebrated another week today! We had a sick baby yesterday and I didn't get a chance to blog. He was constipated and very upset about it, but his Nana (Melinda) came and fixed it with a suppository sure glad she did it and not me. I went to Newport yesterday to get a few groceries and I heard a baby crying and I started crying, so no more leaving for a while. It is so crazy cause I miss work alot, but I don't really want to leave him to go back either. Don't get any crazy rumors started though, I will be returning to work, LOL. I have to or we might be homeless, lol. God has blessed us so richly, I see new blessings every day. Today, Zeke finally let mommy do his Physical Therapy, all of it. He usually gets to fussy or disorganized for me to do any of it, much less all of it, I was so excited and I could tell it helped his legs some. He was so relaxed, glory to God. I also have to tell everyone what a great Daddy Zeke has and if you have seen him in action you know what I mean. We fight over who will change his diaper or feed him. He tries to tell me how to feed him or burp him, I just smile because I know I must be thankful that he is doing what he is doing I know lots of Dads don't, even good Dads. He used to feel uncomfortable about breast feeding and now he says if he sees someone doing it he would just simply ask can I help you clean your pump parts? He has a good sense of humor too, lol. Anyways, a lot of babbling to say we are doing well today, much better than yesterday. Have a good night and a good 4 day work week!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It does seem impossible that he is already 3 weeks old. He will be 3 months before you know it!
Everything will fall into place one day at a time, and God will keep smiling on you! Enjoy this time with him, cause like you said, you'll have to go back to work one day!
Post a Comment