Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 80-12 to go!

Today we have several visitors, Travis, Dad, Chan and Nick (they haven't made it yet)! All is well this morning, a few contractions but what's new? We only have 12 days to go, I am still in awe and so are the doctors. They have even begun to use the word miracle, how great is that? We are ready to see our little stubborn boys face but I will gladly wait 12 more days! If they make me wait longer than that I might get cranky though. We should still get to go for our NICU visit early this week, can't wait to ask some of the questions we have been wondering about. Dustin and Travis went to look at a motel again yesterday, it was in a safer neighborhood than the ones they looked at the day before. They thought they were in an okay neighborhood but then the nurse said she wouldn't stay there without a gun so we decided that was not a good place for us! We know God will provide us a place to stay that is safe, he hasn't brought us this far to give up on us now, but please keep that need in your prayers also. Enjoy your sunday, updates tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

Hey,
I know I just talked to you but I got on to read your blog and noticed there were no comments and I know what that does to you, lol.
Hope you are still having a good day and continue to have a good night. We are decorating for Holley's surprise birthday party, we being Angie and Jules, me and Abbi. She is turning 16 and I am pretty sure she is expecting "my super sweet 16" like on mtv but guess what......we do have a few streamers and balloons and a pretty cake but thats about it, now hopefully someone will show up except us,lol. I will try to catch you again before you go to bed.
Love ya
Rachel

Jennifer Neal said...

Great to hear everything is going great. 12 more days is just around the corner. We love you guys. God Bless.
Jennifer Neal