I have started a team for the March of Dimes March for Babies which will be at Jacksonport State Park the first Saturday in October. I am recruiting team members, everyone is welcome to join our team and walk with us for Zeke or a baby in your family. The money that is collected is not to benefit us but the March of Dimes in their efforts to research prematurity and how to lower the numbers of premature births that occur each year. I am not sure that I will be able to walk, but wanted to have a team anyway to support the March of Dimes so that someday mothers might not have to go through what we and so many others have gone through. The address where you can go to join our team is www.marchforbabies.org/jilldustzeke
Please join us to help the March of Dimes!!!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
March for Babies
Posted by jillchurch at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Okay Jill, I'm all signed up to walk.
Post a Comment