This morning I woke up sick at my stomach again at 5 am, but luckily after a little while was able to go back to sleep. We didn't go to sleep until around 1:30 because Dustin wants to watch every event on the Olympics, they are on all the time though, lol. Then at 8:30, ultrasound came for us so we didn't get much sleep. When we came back, I was feeling really achy all over so the nurse practitioner came in to check on me. I didn't have a temp or any tenderness so they gave me some tylenol and I was able to go back to sleep. Dustin was very sweet and watched the USA vs China with the tv on mute so I could rest. I slept until around 12 and then he fixed some soup for me. He really is a great guy! I am feeling a little better now and we are watching the movie Rebound. The day is approaching quickly, so hard to believe it has been over 12 weeks. Hope everyone has a great day! : )
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Hope you're feeling better and can get some rest tonight. You are going to need it over the next couple of weeks. Take care.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What else can I say? Hope all is well with all of you. I know what a relief this must be. Finally to get to see him and he is ok.
love
linda
Welcome baby Zeke!! Yay! He's finally arrived. Congratulations Jill & Dustin! I know you two must be overwhelmed with excitement!
I pray that God continues to bless your family.
~Whitney
Jill,
Baby Zeke is finally here, How exciting. I am so glad he is doing so well. I know you and Dustin must be so overwhelmed. You are still in our thoughts and prayers cant wait to yall wed.
Love you,
Angie
Jill,
I am sooo excited and glad for you!!! Mitzi has kept me informed today! I am so glad Zeke is doing well and I will continue to pray for strength for both of you1!! God of so good!!! Love ya, I look forward to you coming home and getting to hold baby Zeke!!
Ashley
Welcome... our beautiful, precious baby Zeke! WOW~ It was so good to see you today and know with my own eyes that you are doing okay. I can hardly believe this wait is over, and the fun begins. You were super woman through it all. I've been in awe of you this whole time, and continue to be. Love to you all! Especially our darling baby boy!
Continuing to be in daily prayer for you all. Congratulation on precious Zeke's safe arrival!!! I know how excited and relieved you are to have him safely here. I also know you continue to be stressed and am praying for you all. We love you and are making arrangements to see you soon. Melinda and Rick (Nana and Poppy!)
So glad that sweet little Zeke is here! You all our still in our thoughts and prayers for strength and encouragment. He is going to be such a joy to sooo many people!
Post a Comment