Today has been very uneventful. Zeke has taken most of his feedings well, he is eating around 2 ounces every four hours now. He has developed a diaper rash, or at least I think, I'm not very skilled at this mother thing yet. I think it will be really hard to get rid of because he doesn't straighten his legs out and so that moisture just hangs out between his leg and his belly. He also stays awake for a long time in the afternoon/early night. He stays awake for like 3 hours straight, I don't think he is supposed to do that. He got his first real bath tonight, what a trip, he doesn't like baths! It didn't take a genius to figure that one out! That is all the news I have to share today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so glad I got to see Zeke in person today! He is truly beautiful and looks so good in your arms, Jill!
Enjoy every moment with him!
I agree, when we saw both of you 'in person' yesterday, I thought you were a natural at the motherhood thing. You know we had that 'feeling motherly' conversation a few months ago. Things still don't come naturally to me at times, but I couldn't love her more. So, with that said, we muddle through and love them with all our hearts. We will be wrong from time to time, but they won't know the difference... for a while at least. lol
Post a Comment