Today is going great, Zeke looked good on ultrasound today. We were starting to get worried the last few days he hasn't been real active, guess he heard us talking about that to the docs and decided to wake up more often, lol. The resident that accepted us as a transfer patient that first night hasn't been here in a few months because he has been on a different rotation. He reminded me this morning that he told me that night I would deliver in a few days and continued to go on and on about how amazing this is. He and the maternal fetal medicine doctor both talked to us about delivery today. The plan is to induce early on the 15th, if not needed before, and see how things progress, if I haven't delivered in 24 hours then I will have a c section. They are hoping that I will be able to have a quick and easy delivery since i have had contractions all this time. Tomorrow is the big move, we have to go upstairs so they can do major cleaning and remodeling down here, so we will spend the night packing up. Thanks for the encouraging words and prayers they are what get us through, more tomorrow.........
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think Zeke has been resting up for his big day! He knows it's almost here.
I can't believe it's almost here! I know this has been a long summer for you, but you've done so well staying positive and trusting God and keeping the rest of us encouraged.
Talk to you soon...
Jill,
Cant wait to come see you, we miss yall very much. Its an honor to be Zeke's nurse. I cant believe its almost here. Keep hanging in there. Love you!
Angie
Jillian,
Great to hear things are looking well. We miss you at church service and are keeping you in our prayers. We look forward to seein Zeke when he makes his big entrance.
Mac Ballard
Post a Comment