Each day that passes is another blessing from God and I try really hard not to let one second go by without thought of that. It is so easy to get caught up in the feedings, changings, and day to day routine that days just start to pass and before you know it they are a month old. I try really hard to cherish every minute and not take it for granted ( I would have taken lots of days for granted if not put in this situation). Yesterday, I got a card that said it all Miracles Happen, I thought how true is that. We went to a different doctor today, the other dr said we couldn't be circumcised until 6 months of age and he would need to be put to sleep. This dr is going to do the circumcision on the 16th of this month using a local anesthetic. He was really good and seemed to know alot about premature babies and their needs. He told us to use a cutip to help him have a bowel movement, he isn't constipated just doesn't understand how yet, how crazy does that sound, oh well if it works we will do it! They have an appointment set up for him to see a pediatric physical therapist and he already had his ortho appt for next tuesday. I am anxious to see what each will have to say about his legs, keep that in your prayers! That is all of the news for today...
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So glad to hear that things are going well. You guys continue to be in our thoughts and prayers!
I am so proud of each of you! You are all amazing; especially our little miracle guy. He is totally beautiful! EVERYONE I know thinks so too! Prayers continue to go up, and blessings continue to desend. :)
I suspected Zeke was just needing a reminder about his bowel movements (remember the thermometer conversation!), and am happy to hear it's just as simple as that. Continuing to pray for each of you daily. Love you much...
Post a Comment