Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Month has passed.......












One month has passed since I started going into labor and Zeke was preparing to enter the world. My how time flies, we are loving every second of it. We are so blessed to have such a perfect little one ( I know everyone thinks their's is perfect, lol). We had a wonderful shower on Sunday, getting most of what he needed and plenty of money to buy the rest! It was wonderful and we want to thank everyone. Then on Tueday we were off to Memphis. We had physical therapy first and then an ortho appt. The pediatric orthopedist thinks that for his arm he may eventually need a splint to keep it working until he is old enough to work it himself. He thinks his legs are going back nicely and wants to see him back in 2 months. In the mean time, he will have PT in Jonesboro 1 to 2 times per week and in Memphis once a month for his premature needs. We have our first PT in Jonesboro tomorrow! While in Memphis, we went to Babies R Us to get a playard, high chair, monitor, bouncy seat and swing. We also picked up some little things. For now, we are enjoying spoiling our boy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks like he is smiling! And he looks so strong! Even in person, he does not look like a preemie, just a small version of a full term baby! I do have to say he does look pretty small in the picture with all of you, but Dustin would probably make a 10 lb baby look small!

I love Babies R Us...anything and everything you could ever think of for a baby, you'll find it there.

So glad to hear that all his tests are still proving he is a fighter and a winner.

I'm anxious to see all the baby gifts you got at the shower and Memphis. Babies are just fun!

See you soon, give him another kiss for me!

ashley said...

Hey girl!!!

I am soooo glad everything is going so well. I am going to come see you before you go back to work! I promise!

I'm glad you had a great shower that is wonderful! I wanted to come, but we are having some work done on our house and I had to make a trip to Jonesboro!

He looks so wonderful, I can't wait to hold him! I'm glad you guys are getting to enjoy him!

Have a great night!

Ashley

Ginger & Emma said...

Wow! What a beautiful family! I love the pictures you sent me. Keep up the good work, Momma! :)