


It has been a while......On Tuesday, he was circumcised, he screamed when he was being tied down, and then slept through the procedure. I could hear him crying from way down the hall. I always wondered how you would know your baby's cry from others, but you do without a doubt. I made it though! We also had physical therapy that day. He did really well and is doing better when I do it for him. He has been more awake this week, thinking he would have been born this week if he would have gone to full term. He is now 6 pounds 9 ounces and 21 inches long (or at least I think, hard to measure his legs), as you can see in the pictures he is a porker (which I love). He has filled out so much since we have been home. Not much else to speak of until Friday morning when baby Caden arrived. Zeke is very excited that his fav cous finally decided to get here, we have been waiting for this one too! Later that day, I woke up with the stomach virus which was quite a scare due to his weakened immune system. He is still doing good today and I am well so we are praying things will stay this way.




4 comments:
Precious pics! Makes me want to cry. I swear I can literally see him growing. First time in a long time I have see Abbi look at the camera for a picture, what's your secret? She is sleeping but I can't wait to show that to her, you will have to give us a copy of that one.
Hope to see yall soon.
Love ya,
Rachel
Oh my goodness, Jill he is GORGEOUS!!!!!! And getting sooooo big!! He really has grown a lot and time is flying by. I'm sure it is for you. When are you going back to work? I can't wait to see him in person and hold him. I know what you mean about the circumcision visit, I still remember it 11 years later,and you really do know your baby's cry anywhere!
I'm glad Chandra's baby got here safely, I have been wondering about her!
You all continue to be in my prayers!
I love the pictures!!! Our boy sure is growing. I'm so glad he was brave for such a tramatic proceedure. YIKES! Emma had to look at the pictures over and over. SHe liked seeing Abbi but her big question was, "Is he playing t-ball". Didn't quite know what to say to that one. lol love to all of you! Now both of our boys are here, it is time to get on with the fun! :)
I can't believe how he's growing! Since we can't get on the blog at school, I'm going to try to print a picture from the website to post in the lounge.
I'm sure he is still little, but he looks so big in the pictures. I guess he is about the size he would have been if he'd been born when he was "supposed" to be born.
He always looks so alert, like he's older than he really is...I'm sure he is going to be extra smart!
Can't wait to see Zeke (I have that present to deliver) and to see Caden!
Post a Comment