Today has been a rather boring (in a good way). We didn't have to go anywhere or do anything today, that was great! We got to stay here together and spend some Mommy Zeke time which Mommy really enjoys, Dustin wants me to go back to work so he can stay home with him. I keep telling him if he wants Zeke to have a home he has to keep his job, lol. I think we are both used to just spending time with each other and family and not working, we decided we really enjoyed all that time together in the hospital. Zeke is still having problems with his BM's, the thermometer/cotton swab idea isn't working as often as we would like, the dr. said to do it twice daily. I got birth announcements printed today, they already don't look like him he is growing so fast. I mention that to say I have them and if you don't get one its not because you aren't important I just have a really large list of people to remember and know I have forgotten someone, so just ask me and I will get you one! Well, have a good Friday, I know we will!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It is so nice when you get them all to yourself! I love it:) You better enjoy him while he is little because they grow up so fast and then they are independant. I hope that the BM's get better! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment