Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meeting Cous Caden!








What a week, Zeke got to meet his new cousin Caden on Monday. Caden is having some trouble with jaundice and has a bili light at home with him so please keep him in your prayers! Zeke is doing well with his physical therapy and is making progress with his leg. He is doing better letting me mess with it. Still having trouble with his BM's, haven't had one since Saturday! He does have the loudest smelliest gas though so he gets points for that, lol. He has avoided the stomach virus so far, so thankful for that. I had my 6 week check up Tuesday. Dr. Hong wanted to hold what he himself called a miracle (how great is it to have a dr. who believes!) The first thing he said though was boy he looks a little like his daddy doesn't he? lol, he does, good thing his daddy is handsome. More to come.........

5 comments:

amber leann said...

Love the new pics! Glad to see both babies doing so well. We are praying for them both daily!

Unknown said...

So glad to see baby Caden, too! I haven't been to see him...giving them a little time to adjust to their new life! Zeke actually looks bigger than Caden, is he?

Too bad you can't feed Zeke prunes! They work REALLY well for Jack!

Several people at school have been asking when you're coming back to work...I tell them I think sometime in October.

Have a great weekend!

Ginger & Emma said...

We've all waited so long to see our boys together. God is good! LOve seeing those pictures. Chan sent me one on my phone. She gave me copyrights so I could put it as my wallpaper. LOL See you all tomorrow!

CBoyd said...

I love the pics! They are both so sweet. It was really good to see Zeke today too!! He is precious. Just think all of the fun they will have in the future. We are thinking of you guys daily :)

Anonymous said...

They are sooo adorable!!