Well, unfortunately, spring break is half over. I can't believe how time flies when I am spending time with my boy. I absolutely adore being at home with him and know I could do it full time, never thought I would say that! This week has brought lots of fun and we have actually done very little. His favorite way to move around is to either spin on his belly or roll over and over. He loves to sit up and can get to his belly from there, but can't quite sit up on his own yet (although it isn't because he isn't trying). He loves to play in his new exersaucer, he has had one to play in at Gran's but he just got one from Tessa a few days ago. He is doing very well at Gran's house. He takes a couple of 2 hour naps a day in his beloved swing and eats well for her. He has moved up to the stage 2 foods as the 1's just wouldn't fill him up anymore. He is getting to the point that if he doesn't want to eat you just can't make him. He has been sick a couple of days and refused to eat his baby food! He turns his head until its almost backwards to keep from eating. He still has not figured out his sippy cup either, he just bites it! He wants to have everything we do. The funny thing is you don't realize what you spend the most time with until you have a small child. His two favorites are the cell phone and remote (I think something may be wrong with this). It can sure be a quick way to make you re evaluate how you spend your time. Our plan this week was to spend everyday in the stroller or on the bike, but the weather kept those plans at bay. We did go on a bike ride today with Chan, Caden, Nick, Tanya, and Cody. It was a lot of fun and then we grilled out, yummy! Tomorrow, we are going to therapy and out to eat with the fam and the weekend is the lake. We are enjoying every minute of parent hood. His smiles are the greatest blessings of our lives. We, along with what seems like thousands of others, begged and pleaded to God for his life and what a life it is. Now I just pray that I can give him the foundation he needs to do the work the Lord has in store for him! Have a good rest of the week, I know we will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment