


Happy Birthday to Emma~Chuck E Cheese was a great party! Zeke thought Chuck E was great, he could not take his eyes off him. He really enjoyed playing with his Nanee today. If you know me at all, you know I am really bad about bringing presents unwrapped. So of course on Sat morning Em's present was not wrapped. We had to stop at Dollar tree to get a bag, or so I thought. They didn't have any bags big enough, so Abbi pointed out some pretty paper. We picked up the paper, and I thought we need some tape. We got some, paid and were out the door. So I get to the car, put the kids in their seats and begin to wrap the present in the car while standing outside in the sprinkles. I put the paper on and Abbi looks at me and says Jill where are your scissors? Question of the day! I told her we didn't need any we could just gently tear the paper, that I did, tear a big whole in the only piece of paper I had just bought! I really didn't want to get back out, so Abbi taped up the present and we hid that side when we got to the party. Emma never knew!




2 comments:
Well, well, well, I never noticed the hole in the paper either. You and Abbi have skills! I'm so glad zeke had a good time at the party. It was obvious that he like Chuck E. and his Nanee. We'll have to do it again, without all the hoop~la.
Oh, again... we LOVE the tractor! Thanks to you, zeke, abbi, and uncle mike! :)
Post a Comment