Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break is Over!


Bath time at the Lake!
US Pizza with the fam!

Our spring break was over as quickly as it began. We spent the whole week playing and enjoying our days. On Thursday, we spent time with some of my Gran's sisters and all my aunts and cousins. We went to US Pizza to eat and visited. On Friday, we spent the day with my mom who had been out of town all week on the beach. Friday at around midnight, after the storms, we loaded up and headed to the lake. We enjoyed a weekend in doing nothing at all, my favorite kind.

1 comments:

Ginger & Emma said...

These pictures are great! I could eat some pizza now. I love the one of him in the bath. Nakie pictures are too cute! Em was going way too fast in the 4-wheeler pictures. She would fly through a mud puddle then stop and look down and clap. I needed a nerve pill by the time Jacky washed it off and put it up. Love y'all too!