Sunday, March 1st 2009~Last night, Zeke's first REAL snow came, the parking lot at church was too slick so church was cancelled and we spent all day snuggling and keeping warm.
cute cute cute! I would think with you being so behind in updating me with new pictures you would not tell me you added new ones on the blog......unless you just want to torture me, thats it isn't it? These are precious, as always! Can't wait to get my own.
Love it! It's so cute! Wish we would have been able to get Caden in the snow! Wasn't for my lack of trying! Looks like I may get the chance again with this silly weather!
May I mention again that I LOVE the shades!!! Zeke is one of the two CUTEST baby boys I've seen in many many years! Our baby boy is an absolute doll! Love you all!
3 comments:
cute cute cute! I would think with you being so behind in updating me with new pictures you would not tell me you added new ones on the blog......unless you just want to torture me, thats it isn't it? These are precious, as always! Can't wait to get my own.
Love it! It's so cute! Wish we would have been able to get Caden in the snow! Wasn't for my lack of trying! Looks like I may get the chance again with this silly weather!
May I mention again that I LOVE the shades!!! Zeke is one of the two CUTEST baby boys I've seen in many many years! Our baby boy is an absolute doll! Love you all!
Post a Comment