He rolled from the boppy all the way across the floor, who needs crawling when you can roll like that!
He wanted more and I couldn't get it fast enough so he picked up the bowl and starting feeding himself, guess he spends too much time around Chance, lol!
Daddy is hilarious!
I can't believe it.....I say that once a month....another month has passed. Zeke has really dont alot this month, he is sitting up, rolling over and over, playing and laughing at everything, and even trying to feed himself a little. It is hard to believe that he is almost five times his birth weight! He is such a big boy now. Tonight, dustin was making noises and he was imitating them, it was too funny. I tried to get a video, but it was a thought that came too late. We went for our first bike ride yesterday, it was such a beautiful day. Zeke's helmet is toooo funny!




2 comments:
Hey Jill, my name is Beth Munger and I have been reading your blog since you were in the hospital(through Amber Sutton's). I've never commented because I didn't know if it would be too weird since we didn't know each other, but your blog has been such an inspiration! Zeke is so cute:) It's been great reading about how God has blessed your family.
You will never know the people you have touched. You, Zeke, and Dustin inspire so many people. Your strength amazes me! I've always known you would do great things, dear, and you are! Don't even think God is finished blessing all of us through you~
Post a Comment