Thursday, April 2, 2009

Almost the weekend again.....

Another week has passed, time just flies these days, does it ever slow down? On Monday, we went to the dr. and to therapy because on Thursday I have PT conferences. At the dr., we found out that Zeke had an entero virus and was at the end of his virus, I tried to wait it out. He hadn't been eating and I was getting worried he wasn't eating enough. The doc said with all that slobber there is no way he is dehydrated, silly me. On Tuesday, we visited with Gran, Chan, Em, and Dad after school and then went for a walk with Mom. On Wednesday, we had Zeke and Caden's pics made. Zeke had his made with the bunny. He kept biting the bunny's ears and when Perry picked it up it jumped from fear and ended up scratching Zeke. That was pretty much the end of the pics for Zeke, but we did get a few good ones of the boys after that. Today, i had PT conferences and didnt get to see much of my boy, but his Daddy had him fed, bathed, and ready for bed when I got home so that i could spend my time playing and that we did. He was extra excited when I got home today, he wasn't so sure about all the changes!

0 comments: