Another month has passed, and he is still growing so fast. This is the first month we haven't had a doctor's appointment, so I don't know his weight or height. However, I do believe he has stopped gaining weight and started getting taller. He has to grow into those feet eventually. He is changing more and more each day, starting to look more like a big boy. Dustin and I both believe he has said his first word, but since he thinks it was dada and i think it was momma, we are just going to keep saying he hasn't said it yet and wait for him to say one of them again, LOL. He is still rolling around and spinning on his tummy to get where he wants to go, but he has a new trick. He turns around to grab whatever he can and pulls up! He expects you to know that is what he wants, he has such a little personality these days. He loves all the baby foods we have tried so far, he really loves anything with bananas in it, and doesn't prefer peas or green beans. I think the stage two foods must be more textured than the stage ones, because he really liked the greens then. He has started trying a sippy cup and loves water, he really loves to drink it out of our straw! He is finally sleeping through the night again, which is wonderful. He goes to bed around 9 and wakes up around 6! He learns more and more everyday, it really amazes me. Everyone kept telling us that he would learn to use his nub just like his hand. I always believed them, but thought it would take more work to get him to use it. He picks up things, holds them for several seconds, props, tries to move, and does all sorts of things with it. It is really truly a wonderful thing to watch. He amazes me daily. After 8 months, I still can't believe our miracle is here. Praise the Lord!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment