
Mother's Day is always a special day to me because my Mom and I have always been the best of friends, but this year I have a new reason to love it! Being a mom is the single greatest gift God has ever given a woman. My mom has been telling me for the biggest part of my life, "you will never understand how much I love you until you have a child of your own". To which I would reply, I love you more! She is so right though, it is such a different kind of love than you have for any other person. Looking back over the last few months, I am just so thankful for each and every day I have had with my lil man. On Mother's Day, we always gather at our house for supper (or late lunch). Dustin always cooks up some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, but this year the weather didn't allow for much outside cooking. I decided we would have Mexican, I cooked enchiladas and burritos and we had chips and salsa, it really hit the spot for everyone. Then we all watched a slide show I made for the mamas and grandmas (still have got to get one in the mail : ) .....Everyone had a great time watching Zeke do his tricks (as usual). What did we do for entertainment before Zeke, LOL?
0 comments:
Post a Comment