March for Babies!

All I can say is don't put any limits on this boy, because he is doing it! He gets on his belly, crawls where he wants, and pretty much sits back up all on his on. He is doing something new and more on a daily basis. He is understanding what we say and has really started knowing us and what he wants more each day. Last weekend, we went to the March for Babies in Batesville and then on to the lake to take the pontoon out for a while. On Monday the 27th, I realized I had a very sick boy. It is amazing how as a mother, you just know. I took him to the doc Tuesday morning the 28th and all I could say is something is just not right with him (I kind of felt dumb because he didn't have a fever or much of a sniffle or cough). The doc proceeded to tell me from the sounds of that, he must be teething or have an ear ache. He started in his mouth and said his gums were swollen and it was probably what was wrong. Then he looked in his left ear and said all clear, and then to the right ear which he said was severely infected, poor baby. I knew something wasn't right, of course the doc reassured me it was always best to let them look at them because they can't always give you a for sure answer over the phone without looking at them. Last night, we went to Ron's to eat with Dad and Cyn and then to get groceries. Today has been spent watching him learn new things all day. He just finds ways of getting into places and things and I can't imagine how he does it. He is giving the best smooches these days, you can say give me kisses and he comes at you with his mouth wide open! So sweet. I am sad once again to go to work tomorrow, but I know my kiddos need me too so its worth it. Only 21 days left, if I have counted correctly! Just in case I don't post again before then, next Tueday the 12th is Zeke's ortho appt and nine month check up. Please be in prayer about his feet and his ear, thanks so much!



0 comments:
Post a Comment