Sunday, November 2, 2008

Going Back to Work.......

I found my thumb!

Already learning to play baseball!
Zeke's new friend Gracee!


Zeke with his new bible.



1




Zeke and Dad before church!












Go Hogs!

















Daddy loves to read to Zeke



















Zeke loves his Uncle Ben

























Pawpaw and Zeke in their camo













Our little Tigger, he loves to bounce just like Tigger!













Time has gotten away from me, the days go by even quicker now that I have gone back to work. Going back to work wasn't as bad as I had imagined, glory to God. The sunday before I went back I cried all day, but when I actually got there I was way to busy to cry. Now don't get me wrong I call every chance I get to check on him, but he is ALWAYS fine, imagine that. On the 15th we went to the dr and he was 9 pounds and 20 inches. He got 3 shots and an oral vaccine and had to go back the next week to get his Hib shot. On Saturday the 18th, we had a big day. We got up and went to the beauty shop to get Mom and Dad's hair done and then we were off to a family shower. We got lots of nice things and enjoyed visiting with the fam. We went to church for the first time on Oct 19th, he loves church and the singing, it puts him right to sleep. He is doing well in PT, his daddy took him last week when I had parent teacher conferences. They loved spending time together. That was strange for me because that was his first trip anywhere without me. This last week, we went to therapy and she could really tell he is starting to do better with belly time and steadying his head. He is supposed to be able to hold his head at a 45 degree angle for like 30 seconds while on his belly and start recognizing his midline by the end of this month when he "would" have been 2 months old.
st

2 comments:

ashley said...

Jill,


I am sooooo excited to see the new pics!! He is just gorgeous and seems to be growing so much!! I'm glad that going back to work wasn't too hard on you. I've been thinking about you a lot and Penny keeps me updated. We will continue to pray for his well being and yours!!

Ashley

Ginger & Emma said...

I love the pictures. I thought the black and white were my fav, but the lawn mower one is too funny. What a cutie pie!