I love playing in the floor and kicking the ball!
My first rainbow!
My 3rd pic with this bear, look how I have grown!Yesterday, Zeke was 3 months old. Our boy is growing like a little weed, it is so hard to believe he is 3 months old today. We go tomorrow for our second Synagis shot at 9 am, to the ortho ped at 1 in Memphis and then to therapy in Jtown at 5 so he has a busy day tomorrow. He will get weighed and measured tomorrow, but I think he is around 11 pounds. On Saturday, Zeke slept through the night for the first time. He has been sleeping through the night ever since. For most that would be an exciting time, but for me it is so sad. I loved getting up with him and cuddling in the middle of the night. Now when I wake up, I just get to look at him and that is just what I end up doing instead of sleeping. Monday night we were both up just listening and watching him sleep, he is just so precious. These days, he is particularly fond of reading, watching baby einstein in the car, watching the fan, and playing in the floor. He still isn't a big fan of his tummy time, but we are getting there. He just gets so frustrated trying to prop on his nub, but we are working on ways to help him at therapy. A developmental therapist came on Tuesday and we should know the results of that in the next week or so. He smiles a little these days and coos occasionally, but still doesn't do either a whole lot. He is eating about 5 ounces every 3.5 to 4 hours and sleeping about 14 hours a day including his 8-9 at night. He loves staying with his Granny every day but he is also happy to see me in the afternoons. He is changing so much and I feel like I miss so much of his life while I am away. I have gotten rather stingy with him in three weeks, I want to hold him when I am at home. I am still not getting any better about leaving him either (other than for school), maybe when he is a year old Granny, Meme, Pawpaw, Nana, Poppy, Grandma, and Grandpa! It is time to start our nightly routine, I will post later about the dr's appointments! Keep us in your prayers tomorrow for a good report at the ortho!



1 comments:
Wow! He is getting to be a big boy!! He is precious. I can say enjoy it while you can, they grow up fast. I just cannot believe how big he is! Our prayers are with you tomorrow:)
Post a Comment