Saturday, October 11, 2008

2 months old today!




























































































Today is full of mixed emotions. We are so excited that our baby boy has met another milestone, but it is passing all too quickly. I only have one more week left with him at home, and I can't imagine leaving him even with the best babysitter. I am however thankful that I don't have to take him to daycare and ready to be back at work. This week has been pretty eventful, well for us anyway! Zeke is actually playing now when he has belly time rather than just laying there and falling asleep. He loves mirrors and can always tell mommy and daddy's voice, that is so amazing to me. On Thursday, we went to physical therapy and Friday we went to Granny Fannies. Then on Friday Auntie, Nannie, Emma, Granny, Penny, Rob, Rachel, Bryan, and Abbi came to see Zeke. We had fun visiting. Today has been another one of those photo shoot days, lol. We took some naked pictures since he has some fat now.

0 comments: