Today was the March for Babies at Jacksonport. Ginger and the change for babies collected at Jackson County School District was $3000, the GT donated $300 and Mitzi headed up the Blue Jeans for Babies bringing in $600. That was a total of $3900. Rachel, Cheryl, Ginger, and I all walked and raised $500 of our own. Team Church hit it big for the March of Dimes! We are so thankful to all the little ones who sent their money in to support the March of Dimes! Their research helps so many! Here are some pics from today, I didnt get a whole lot! The first two are of his ambassador signs, we get to put them up in our yard now!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
GO US!!! Emma and I really had a good time today. Thanks for getting us onboard. Love to you!
That is just amazing!! He is getting so big since the last time that I seen him. God is soooo great!!
Post a Comment