Week 3 began with company on Monday-Caden! Zeke and Caden were so excited to spend the day together, we picked him up about 8:30. They played, ate lunch, napped, and then played outside. They had alot of fun, with only a couple of fights over a toy. On Tuesday, I had a workshop so Zeke stayed with Ma and Cole. He had so much fun and took a really good nap while I was working my tail off :) (the joy of being little). On Wednesday, I had another workshop so Zeke stated with meme alvalene. He had a good time with her too. I got home early, but with a migraine so he played until later in the afternoon. When Dustin got home, I took a nap so I could feel better for church. On Thursday, I had my derm checkup so I took zeke and mom to jb with me. They played in the mall while I had another mole removed, then we headed to chic fila to eat and play some more. Zeke loves to make new friends and will talk to anyone. I hope he keeps this self confidence, something I've never been able to do. We shopped a little and then headed home for supper at Ma's. On Friday, I had another workshop so Zeke stayed with meme nan until noon. At noon, we came home to play and rest before getting ready for the lake. We headed to the lake, went on a nature hike, and ate supper Friday night. Then on Saturday, we played out in the lake all day before Zeke fell on tge ladder and hurt his leg. I thought we'd be in the er when it happened, but it seemed better pretty quick. On Sunday, we went to church twice and amares party. I have jury duty this week.......



0 comments:
Post a Comment