Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer week 2

The last week has flown by because we have been so busy. I hate that even summertime seems so busy, but hopefully the next several weeks will slow down a bit. On Monday 28, memorial day, we went to Rachel and bryan's for a cookout and swimming. Zeke started going under, a big deal for him. On Tuesday 29, we visited meme alvalene, napped, and played in his little pool. On Wednesday 30, I had several dr's appointments so zeke played with meme nan. When I got home he proudly read me two new books, I like colors and I like shapes. On thursday 31, I had to take Zeke to the dr bc he had a sinus infection and then we went to chic fila and back home for a nap before his tball game. He loves to eat there chicken nuggets, so we plan to come a few more times this summer. On Friday 1, we stayed home most of the day because we knew it was one of our only chances for a long time. On Saturday the 2, zeke played his final tball game for year 1. He was sooo excited to get his trophy and even said "y'all were right I did get a trophy, this is the best thing that ever happened to me"! Then we headed to the lake for Saturday and Sunday!! We had a good family weekend, but Zeke has developed a fear if the lake, our summer could be interesting!!

0 comments: