Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last week of summer

This last week of summer vacation is really flying by. They have all quickly passed, but this one has gone by extremely fast. On Sunday, we went to church twice, it's been awhile since we have made both services. Sunday afternoon was filled with birthday dinner at the cafe for Justin and Zeke and visiting Rachel! Then after night services we had an ice cream social to raise money to go to magic springs! On Monday, zeke and I spent time working in my classroom, took Ma to catch a ride to her class, got a few groceries, and went to church again. On Tuesday, I had a dictir's appointment. Afterwards, we met Auntie and Emma to shop, eat at Dixie cafe, and see the smurfs. We had a really good time, but by the time we got home the Zekester was running 101 fever. On Wednesday, we just stayed home, played, and rested in hopes he would feel better. On Wednesday night, I realized he had a couple sores in his mouth. By thursday morning when the doctor looked at it, he had a bunch of sores on his tongue, throat, and even his lip. She said he has coxsackies virus and that time would heal. She told us to use mylanta to coat the sores and Tylenol for pain. He is one tough cookie though, not much complaining. I'm not really all that surprised though ;) I think tomorrow will be a day if rest and relaxation for my last day off!!!

0 comments: