Monday, August 15, 2011

First day of preschool

This morning I got up and we got ready!! Zeke was so excited and was ready to play when he got to school!! I left and neither of us shed a tear!! When I got back, he was ready to see me and tell me stories. He was telling me who all didn't do what they were supposed to and what Ms. Allison or ms terri said. He was told to keep his bathroom talk in the bathroom, which didn't surprise me, we tell him that too :) He took a truck and put it in his bag, even zipped it up! We had a LONG talk about stealing and how Jesus doesn't like it. He says he will tell ms Allison he is sorry, he didn't know it was wrong to take toys home. He is such a good boy!! He has learned the word "exactly" and is using it often. He played with Tessa today, he really loves her!

We spent his birthday money because he was a big boy today and then came home to play! He had a great first day!!!

0 comments: