This summer has been great. We usually spend an hour or so in bed watching buzz, cars, or Bar-ne each day. You love to stay at home and play or be on the go, you aren't that picky about what we are doing. We have spent most of the summer side by side, which I love, I know you won't always want to spend time with me like this so I am loving it. You have learned so many new things this summer, but some of our favorite activities to do together have been puzzles, coloring, playing basketball, or watching movies. We have been at the lake every weekend since Disney and you really love to swim no matter where we are. Here is what we have been doing all summer:
June 13 and 14--we were at the pool with Rachel, Abbi, Cheryl, Dawson, Lacy, and Shawna
June 17-Jonesboro for dermatologist appt
June 18-I had an EGD, you stayed with your Meme
June 18-20 Lake
June 21-Toy Story 3
June 23--more pool time
June 24--visit Granny Fannie and eat lunch with Dad and Cyn
June 25-27 at the lake with Robby and Angie
June 28--more pool time
June 29--eye dr appt and shopping in jb
June 30--Eat with Dad and visit Granny Fannie
July 1--Took you to the Dr. with a 104 fever-it's viral
July 2-5 Lake with Mom
July 6--I had an MRI, you stayed with Meme
July 8-Ate lunch with Granny Fannie
July 9-11 Lake
July 12-JB with Mom and Z birthday shopping
July 14-Waterpark
July 15-March of Dimes Planning mtg and visit granny fannie
July 16-18 Lake
July 19-23 I had an AP workshop so you were at Meme's or at home with Grandma
July 23-25 Lake (just us)
July 26 Movie/Rainy Day
July 27 eye dr appt and more birthday shopping, visit Meme, visit Rachel and Abbi
July 28 School
July 29 School, lemonade stand
July 30-Aug 1 Lake (just us)
Aug 2 Jb with Mom
It has been one great summer watching yo learn new things and spending time with you! You are such a great kid and I truly enjoy watching every new little thing you do!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Sweet Summer Time
Posted by jillchurch at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment