We have tried to potty train a couple of different weeks (one in April, one in June) and you just weren't ready. After my workshop on the 23rd you kept telling me you needed to pee-pee. I began to take you about once an hour from Friday on and you were dry most of the time for the next several days. There were a couple of accidents but not many. The next Thursday, you had like 5 accidents and didn't really want to pee-pee on the potty at all, so I thought oh my here we go again. Thursday night you started telling me when you needed to go and it is now Monday and you haven't had any accidents (wet or dirty) Go Zeke. This is a bittersweet moment for me, you are growing up which is totally a good thing, but it is happening so quickly which is kind of sad! I love you little man and I am excited to keep watching you grow and learn!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment