Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lazy Weekend 10/10-11

On Friday, we went to church to the Kids Crusades.  Zeke watched for  a while, but he really just wanted to go up on stage with the guy especially after he took his offering up there.  On Saturday, we watched the Hogs play, they WON! YAY!  Zeke and I snuggled and he slept through part of the game.  After the game, we headed to town to eat at Dixie and do a little shopping.  We went in search of a book shelf for his room, but I didn't find what I was looking for.  I got a few picture frames so I can hang up all his pics ( I have been just covering them up as I got new ones).  I am excited to put them all up on the wall.  On Sunday, we finished up Kids Crusades and had potluck at church so by the time we got home at 130 with no nap, Zeke was ready to crash.  We took our weekly nap all snuggled up in the chair, but I couldn't fall asleep this week and he even slept 3 hours.  After he woke up, we went to visit Rachel, Bry, Ab, and Jules.  Zeke kept going into Abbi's room and she wasn't real happy about it, but as always she gave in and told him he could play in there but he could not put anything in his mouth.  She is such a good babysitter!  She showed us her brownies she made in her "dishwasher safe" pan, lol.  Then he wanted to play Nick Jr games with her and she wasn't really into that either, lol, poor girl he is kind of rotten.  When we got home, we ate some supper and got ready for the week ahead!

0 comments: