Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy Day 10/3/09


This morning we got up at 7 to go to Memphis to Zeke's NICU grad party at Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women where he was born.  When we got there, we had his pic made and got registered.  There was lots of stuff to do, but the games were just a little old for him.  We had his handprint done and they weighed and measured him.  He was 23 pounds 5 ounces with his clothes on and 32.5 inches tall, they were all amazed at how he had grown.  The little girl in front of us was about his age and she weighed around 15 pounds and was like 28 inches.  She had started at 4 pounds too, so Zeke has really grown alot!  After the party, we went to eat at Fridays and to Babies R Us.  We rushed home to Abbi's party.  Zeke wanted to be in the middle of the stage at all times and Abbi eventually let him join her.  She is so sweet to him.  When the party was over we had pics made by my cousin Lindsay.  I was really excited over them, you can see them at lindsayphifer.shutterfly.com .  On Sunday, we got some rest time.  We ate lunch at Grandma's (Zeke's fav place to eat)  Our favorite thing to do on Sundays is to snuggle up and take a nap in the recliner while Daddy watches football, oh I dread to see the days pass when he no longer likes to snuggle with me during his naps and at night.  Most parents are worried about when they will get their child to sleep through the night or in their own bed and while I do enjoy that he sleeps through the night I will be sad when he thinks he is a big boy and wants to sleep in his own room.  I am strange I know......lol.

0 comments: