Saturday, August 29, 2009

Zeke's 1st Birthday with Bob, Larry, and Friends






Zeke's first birthday party was so much fun. Lots of people came to the party and he got lots of nice things. We did a veggie tales theme and I spent lots of time trying to plan it out just like I wanted it. I made his smash cake and it was a lot of fun baking it knowing he was gonna love it! I truly know about baking something with love now, lol. We had the party at the church at around 4 so he would be happy and rested. He helped me open some of his presents, but was much more interested in the paper.

For his actual birthday, we had pizza and 2 of his grandmas came over to watch him eat cake and ice cream again. He really loved the pizza and cupcake. After that, we went for a ride on his new golf cart. It was so much fun celebrating his birthday!

0 comments: