I can't believe summer is coming to an end, it goes by so quickly. This week has proved to be rather busy with the usual stuff plus a birthday party and school starting. On Monday, we had therapy and we discussed getting Zeke the SMO's that Dr. Sawyer said he might need before we came back for our next appointment. They will help to support his ankles as he begins to walk. He is still taking a few steps at a time if he really has a goal in mind. On Tuesday, we got him fitted for the SMO's which was awful. He had to be really still while the lady put a sock on, wrapped a tube around his foot, got it wet to form it to his foot, and then while she cut it off......on both feet! He does not like to sit still for one minute so of course he did not like this......the best part is they grow out of them every three months so I get to hold him down like that pretty often. I guess that is just one of the not so fun things we do as parents. On Wednesday, we had a lazy day playing around in the house and visiting at Gran's. On Wednesday night, we set up some for the birthday party. On Thursday, we headed to sick call because Zeke had a fever for the last couple of days and has been really cranky. I knew it was his teeth when I went, but couldn't stand the thought of it being his ears and blaming it on the teeth so we went to make sure. He is cutting both top teeth right now at the same time, they appear to be almost all the way through, thank goodness! Tomorrow, we plan to enjoy our day together by doing nothing but playing all day long. I love getting to do that, I will miss it when I go back to work. Why is life so busy??? and so fast???
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment