Thursday, June 11, 2009

Saturday, May 30 & Sunday, May 31st



Today was the bachelor and bachelorette parties for Robby and Angie. The boys went to a redbirds game and the girls had a get together, what fun! Dustin left around 2, so after nap, Zeke and I went to swim at Papaw and Meme's. They didn't have the big pool ready, so we played in the small pool. The water was warm, thanks to Papaw and Meme who carried gallons of hot water from inside. Do you think Zeke is spoiled??? The lingerie shower was a lot of fun. Zeke loved crawling around in Dennis and Jennifer's house, so much so that it was ten thirty before the booger would go to sleep. I finally got him to sleep and he stayed asleep while everyone worked on the bubbles for the wedding (well not me, I am not crafty!) When we got home, he went right back to sleep. Sunday, after church, we took a little nap and headed back to the pool at Penny's. He loved floating for a little while! It was much warmer than last weekend!

0 comments: