Zeke is growing and growing and growing. They say life flies when you are having fun and it is so true, this last ten months have done just that, flown by. Zeke is just over twenty pounds (5 times his birth weight). Zeke is still working on all the things he did last month.......no real new skills! He is cruising a lot better though, in between all the furniture now. He is starting to take pictures off the shelves and notice my things! We have had to start really telling him no, which I hate. I am not good at discipline. He still likes to get up and move away when you take his diaper off, he must not like wearing them. What more can a kid ask for, he never wears clothes at home! He is getting stingy with his kisses, and starting to hit you in the mouth instead (another no no). He is rather strong these days (in both arms), so his hits hurt. The biggest new thing this month has been his eating. I started cooking veggies and slicing fresh fruit, putting them in a chopper, then putting them in ice trays to freeze them. He loves it!!! He will actually eat now instead of me forcing food down his throat! He eats carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, potatoes, green beans, peas, strawberries, watermelon, pears, pineapple, bananas, and apples. He LOVES it all, and I am so glad. I was afraid he was never going to like food!!!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment