Saturday, April 3, 2010
Finishing the deck 3/26-3/27
We finished the deck this weekend. I shouldn't say we, because Zeke and I did very little, but Mom and Dustin finished our deck. I was very proud of them because it turned out very nice. Mom got Zeke his own little rocker like our big ones and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. It's so funny. Towards the end, we went out because the weather was so pretty and Zeke "helped" his Daddy. He followed him around closing screw boxes, carrying pieces of underpinning, and measuring where he thought the boards should go like Daddy did the weekend before using a carpenter's pencil. It is so cute how he is about his Daddy lately. He thinks he must do everything just like his Daddy. Not quite as funny when he points to the tv and says e-it, which in his babble language is idiot. He watches his Daddy do that and does it too. I hope he doesn't pick up everything we do.
Posted by jillchurch at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment