Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am 6 months old....






Today our big boy is six months old, I can not believe it. It is hard to believe that it has been so long...but then again it seems like forever ago that I was in that hospital awaiting his arrival. I always thought those days would be so fresh in my mind, but they were so easy to forget, he is so worth every minute of it. I just have to stop and praise God. Zeke is NOTHING shy of a miracle, God intended for this little boy to be here and he made it happen. Six months later, he is thriving just like any other little boy his age and that includes not adjusting for prematurity. We know that there will be other hurdles to overcome with our little man, but we also know God is not through walking with us. He intends to stay right by our side and carry all of us if needed. He is a mighty mighty God, and he continues to prove it to me daily. We know that God has big big plans for Zeke, I just hope Zeke learns to listen better than I have ( I am getting better at that)! Here are his six month pics, it is getting harder to get his pic like this!

1 comments:

CBoyd said...

i could not agree more, we do have an AWESOME GOD. He is AMAZING :) Glad to see your updates.