Saturday, January 10, 2009

Over the break





Zeke has been doing all kinds of things since I have been at home, he is rolling from side to back and stomach and can almost go from his stomach to his back by his self. He is really learning to prop well with his nub ( I had decided propping and possibly crawling were just not possible, but he proved me wrong on that so far!) He can sorta sit up by his self but doesn't stay very balanced! He has started to wake up again in the middle of this night hungry so going back to work has been hard! It was hard anyway, I had to leave him somewhere other than at home for this first time. I think this week was harder than the first week I went back, but he adjusted to his Gran's house just fine!

1 comments:

Ginger & Emma said...

GO ZEKE! What a big boy you are... Tell mom, she ain't seen nothin' yet! And, Gran definitely knows what she is doing.