I do too! The new pics are great! The boys are growing and bring so much love to our family. The black and white pictures turned out great! I have to have some of those. Love you! G
Jill, I think Jack just sent an incomplete comment. so I will try again...I was saying I just discovered the music...I usually have my sound turned off, but today, we've been listening to Elmo. When I checked to see if you had anything new posted, I listened to the music, and it is beautiful. It encourages me to know your faith is so strong. I know God will continue to bless your family. Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
I love all of the new pics! Zeke is getting so big!
I do too! The new pics are great! The boys are growing and bring so much love to our family. The black and white pictures turned out great! I have to have some of those. Love you! G
I love seeing new pictures! They always make me smile, and sometimes, almost laugh!
Jill, I think Jack just sent an incomplete comment. so I will try again...I was saying I just discovered the music...I usually have my sound turned off, but today, we've been listening to Elmo. When I checked to see if you had anything new posted, I listened to the music, and it is beautiful. It encourages me to know your faith is so strong. I know God will continue to bless your family. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment